Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome Guest! The date is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:08 am
I hope you're having a good time on my forum! Yours truly, Base
Have you registered yet? If not, then why not? It's fast, free and simple! Do it now!
Feel free to join in with the discussions going on!
Did you know that this forum was created in June 2011?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts on Gay Marriage

+2
Leah7
Derri
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thoughts on Gay Marriage  Empty Thoughts on Gay Marriage Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:16 am

Derri

Derri
Overflow Member
Overflow Member

So lets here them. Thoughts on Gay Marriage.

My Personal Opinion

Gay Marriage is something I support. I see no reason why two people should not be together if they love each other. I mean seriously people who love each other deserve to be together no matter if they are two boys or two girls or a boy and a girl.

Anyone who seems to think otherwise are generally very close minded in my personal opinion.

Anyway what do you guys think?

2Thoughts on Gay Marriage  Empty Re: Thoughts on Gay Marriage Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Leah7

Leah7
HeadEnforcer
HeadEnforcer

I believe that there should be a separation from religion and state. Religious beliefs should never be a decisive factor in any law of the land, because that is just forcing your religion on to others.

Additionally, I believe that telling two people who are in love--regardless of their gender--that they can't get married is taking rights away from them. Rights that they should have in any case.

Lastly, I see it as discriminative. I truly believe that saying gay marriage is against the law is no different than putting a sign above a bathroom door that says "Whites Only."

That's just my opinion.

http://gateway-2-rpg.4umer.net

3Thoughts on Gay Marriage  Empty Re: Thoughts on Gay Marriage Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Shian

Shian
Overflow Member
Overflow Member

We all have a little gay in them. So why discriminate?

You can't seperate a pair's love all because religion says so, or they are the same gender. I support gay marrige 100%.

Who are you to go around and say, 'You two can't get married because you both a boys', etc.

I don't really have much to speak upon this subject because I am extremely upset with the rudeness people show to these people.

Jus' glad the president supports gay marrige..

4Thoughts on Gay Marriage  Empty Re: Thoughts on Gay Marriage Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:32 am

Leo

Leo
Overflow Member
Overflow Member

I don't have a problem with gay people as friends.But when they get married, it kinda bothers me when two men get married. It's just, the thought of them putting their stuff in each others... you get the idea. It's something that is painful to imagine.

5Thoughts on Gay Marriage  Empty Re: Thoughts on Gay Marriage Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:33 am

HyperActive

HyperActive
Overflow Member
Overflow Member

I think that gay marriage should be allowed. I mean, it's their choice, they can choose who they want to spend their lives with.

http://promotube.icyboards.net/index.php

6Thoughts on Gay Marriage  Empty Re: Thoughts on Gay Marriage Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Derri

Derri
Overflow Member
Overflow Member

Leo wrote:I don't have a problem with gay people as friends.But when they get married, it kinda bothers me when two men get married. It's just, the thought of them putting their stuff in each others... you get the idea. It's something that is painful to imagine.

To be honest I would have to disagree with this and then ask something to you...

You think they should not get married because when they do get married they might have anal sex or oral sex. Now I don't about you but a man and women can participate both these sexual activities as well. It might be less common but they can still do it.

To me marriage is based on love and nothing more. Sex should not even enter the thought when having a discussion like this.

7Thoughts on Gay Marriage  Empty Re: Thoughts on Gay Marriage Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Assassin_1

Assassin_1
Overflow Member
Overflow Member

I support Gay Marriage as people should have a right to marry who they wish and of the same race as they wish. We should be such a stuck up world where men can only marry women. I find that sexist and very disrespectful to others

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com

8Thoughts on Gay Marriage  Empty Re: Thoughts on Gay Marriage Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:20 pm

HyperActive

HyperActive
Overflow Member
Overflow Member

I don't understand why people get into other people's lives and judge them.

http://promotube.icyboards.net/index.php

9Thoughts on Gay Marriage  Empty Re: Thoughts on Gay Marriage Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:53 am

Assassin_1

Assassin_1
Overflow Member
Overflow Member

I agree HyperActive, I don't find it right to judge people so quickly or even at all depending on what they believe or how they feel

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum